SCSS MSDNAA Software Access
Welcome to the SCSS Microsoft Developer Network Academic Alliance. Through this site you can access a selection of MSDN distributed applications, packages and keys through your SCSS account. The selected packages are here to assist your studies within SCSS and are avaliable at no additional cost.
Note: Only SCSS Staff and ECU Students currently enrolled in SCSS Units can access the SCSS MSDNAA.
We hold a "Developer Academic Alliance" subscription, this includes access to the following;
- Visual Studio Professional (latest version, including Student and Faculty Tools)
- Windows Operating Systems
- Windows 7
- Windows Vista
- Windows XP
- Windows 2000
- .NET Enterprise Servers
- Windows Servers
- SQL Servers
- Exchange Servers
- Commerce Servers
- BizTalk Servers
- Host Integration Servers
- Systems Management Servers
- Portal Servers
- Sharepoint Servers
- Expression Suite (latest version)
- Microsoft Project Professional
- Microsoft Visio Professional
- MSDN Library (updated quarterly), documentation, technical articles and code samples.
- Software development kits (SDKs), betas, new releases and updates.
- Development tools for Windows CE
MSDNAA developer license does not include some Microsoft Office programs i.e. Word, Excel, Outlook.
You may not give copies of loaned or downloaded software to anyone else. Other eligible students must obtain software using the method(s) set up by the MSDNAA program administrator.
You may use the software for non-commercial purposes including instructional use, research and/or design, and development and testing of projects for class assignments, tests, or personal projects. You may not use MSDNAA software for any for-profit software development.
When you are no longer taking credit courses in the member school, you may no longer obtain MSDNAA software. However, you may continue to use previously installed products on your computer, provided you continue to follow MSDNAA program guidelines.